Yoga for Blokes - A Five Week Course
Time & Location
About The Event
A 5 week introductory course into Yoga - specifically for Men.
What you can expect -
* fun, light and easy to understand;
* simple movements to release tension and tightness;
* to learn some easy breath awareness techniques and integrate these with movement;
* improve body awareness and increase mind/body connection;
* improve physical balance as well as balance effort with relaxation;
* to practice within your own capabilities (this will be your individual journey, sharing space with a supportive group);
* to be introduced to safe, strengthening and stress reducing asana, developing these into a beneficial sequence to take home
In a nutshell ......
*Stretch and strengthen muscles
*Increase flexibility and mobility
*Calm the mind and take a break from the daily grind.
We provide a safe, supportive, non competitive and non judgement space to move your body and rest your mind. Your teacher is Ganga Pete - and bookings are essential as numbers are limited.
This is what Dean had to say
"I started attending classes with Lifeforce Wellbeing over 5 years ago and since then I have found that I have less aches and pains and my flexibility has improved! Jules and her team are always welcoming and they have a big variety of classes where there is no judgement about your abilities and there is a great meditation which is a great way to finish the class. I would highly recommend this studio to anyone out there who is feeling a bit stiff and stressed. I am sure you will reap the benefits as I have." Dean
$100 for the 5 week course - 1st October to 29th October Bookings here: (Numbers limited)
Cost: $100 for 5 weeks (October 1 to October 29)