Gift yourself or a loved one and join us on a Wellbeing Holiday .... a retreat away from the stresses and pressures and responsibilities of everyday life. Join like minded humans and make new friends as you reconnect with yourself in beautiful locations that have been very carefully selected. With daily Yoga, Qi Gong, Meditation, delicious healthy food and beautiful accommodation traditional to the area all included we also enjoy fun adventures, explore, immerse ourselves in the culture and take time out to rest and relax. No previous yoga experience is necessary ... this is a customised Holiday and it's all about YOU. This year retreats will be to Bargara Beach, K'Gari (Fraser Island), and a Wellbeing and Wine Retreat to the Adelaide Hills in Autumn. In early 2023, finally, we plan to return to beautiful Bali for our 10th Anniversary "Wellbeing in Bali" Retreat and in June to the stunning Amalfi Coast, Italy ... it's definitely time to ReTREAT again.
Scroll down to see videos from our past retreats and all the details of our upcoming retreats and events.
Upcoming Retreats & Events
- Sat, 28 MayBuderim28 May, 10:00 am – 1:00 pmBuderim, 260 Dixon Rd, Buderim QLD 4556, AustraliaDedicated to Winter, the water element, nurturing the kidneys, conserving "jing" and cultivating wisdom of the mind. This 3 hour workshop explores not just movement but nutrition and sound all associated with the Winter season.
- Sat, 25 JuneBuderim
- Sat, 20 AugBuderim20 Aug, 9:00 am – 21 Aug, 1:30 pmBuderim, 260 Dixon Rd, Buderim QLD 4556, AustraliaDive deeper into this powerful mind-body healing method that has been practiced for thousands of years. We explore "energy work", activating, generating and circulating Qi to prevent disease and improve health. Includes an introduction to Chinese Medicine and the meridians. Don't miss this one!
- Tue, 30 AugK'Gari30 Aug, 8:00 am – 03 Sept, 5:00 pmK'Gari, Fraser Island, QLD 4581, AustraliaThis is your invitation to retreat with us to K'Gari (Fraser Island) - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world's largest sand island - a unique wilderness and wellbeing retreat, "glamping" in Safari style tents and a fun adventure escape that supports the relaxation and renewal you are craving.
- Fri, 18 NovBargara
- Mon, 19 JuneLa Selva Positano19 June 2023, 4:00 pm – 24 June 2023, 10:00 amLa Selva Positano , Via Pestella, 118, 84017 Positano SA, ItalyDue to the incredible success and totally amazing time we had on our previous two retreats to beautiful Positano on the Amalfi Coast, Italy we are finally returning in 2023. It is never too early to plan to make a dream come true so if you are interested get in touch and stay tuned.
- Time is TBDVilla Beji IndahTime is TBDVilla Beji Indah, Br Nyuh Kuning Ubud, Gianyar, Jl. Raya Nyuh Kuning, MAS, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, IndonesiaFinally ...... Join us on our very special 10th Anniversary Retreat to beautiful Bali. We propose at this stage (all going well) it will be in the first quarter of 2023!
"Feeling so grateful for such a fabulous time on K'Gari with such a fabulous bunch of women. I was not expecting the amount of information and exposure to indigenous culture and it left me with a very curious mind and the need to learn more about the history of K'Gari. Thank you so much for sharing this experience with me". Clare - Retreat to the Wilderness (K'Gari) 2021
"Thank you so much for one of the best holidays ever - fun, active, delicious, restorative, beautiful, a learning experience and full of good vibes". Leah - Retreat to the Wilderness (K'Gari) 2021
"What an exceptional weekend!!" - Kerrie - Bargara Beach Yoga Retreat 2020
"The Lifeforce Positano Retreat was one of the most amazing experiences of my whole entire life. The most amazing Yoga and Qi Gong classes every morning and afternoon. The most beautiful accomodation in a gorgeous farmhouse on the cliffside of Positano. The most delicious food I have ever eaten. Sailing around the Isle of Capri ... jumping off the boat into the crystal clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Learning how to cook local cuisine and all shared with the most beautiful women and hosted by the most incredible yoga teacher and wise woman, Jules. This was my third Lifeforce Wellbeing Retreat and I can't get enough. I highly recommend any of the wonderful retreats that Jules and Lifeforce Wellbeing hosts .... especially this one! - Jessica - Immerse in Italy - Your Path to Positano Retreat 2019
" I was fortunate enough to attend the Cabarita Beach Yoga Retreat. I found the Qi Gong and Sunrise Yoga on the beach a wonderful way to start the day. Jules kept the group entertained and busy over the four days with lots of activities and very inspirational positive chats along with yoga and meditation. I highly recommend Lifeforce Wellbeing not only for their professionalism but years and years of experience in health and wellbeing. Love your work Jules"
Pam - Cabarita Beach Yoga Retreat 2019
"...... I knew I would love being in Bali but this has exceeded all expectations. Brilliant organisation. Fabulous energy flowing amongst fabulous women. You have created something very special!" - Linda, Get Wellbeing in Bali (2018)
"Well done Jules, what an amazing yoga retreat. It was an experience of a lifetime. I have made so many beautiful friends. The yoga retreat was a wonderful healing and spiritual experience that encompassed mind, body and soul. Superb, count me in on the next one." - Sue, Get Wellbeing in Bali Retreat (2015)
“If you say YES to this adventure you will not be disappointed and it could be life changing for you. All you need is an open heart and a desire to learn more about yourself. You will be in great company, you will be challenged in ways you may not have expected, but you are guaranteed to have an amazing experience. It is such a unique opportunity to practise Yoga, meditation, enjoy nutritious food, sample Italian wines, explore and enjoy the tourist attractions in this beautiful part of the world. For me it was a rich, holistic experience to be forever treasured with its essence lingering still in the present.” - Norith, Eat Pray Love Yoga Retreat (2017)
“The Positano retreat August 2017 – just WOW! Jules was absolutely incredible for pulling this together and what a wonderful time we had. Would recommend any of her retreats to anyone out there looking for peace, contentment and a beautiful location.” - Brooke, Eat Pray Love Yoga Retreat (2017)
“When I booked into Eat Pray Love Yoga Retreat 2017 I wasn’t sure what to expect, but thought it sounded pretty good. It ended up being so much more than a Yoga retreat. The week combined so many of my favourite things – yoga, bush walking, spectacular scenery, beautiful wholesome food, free time as well as organised outings and the really great company of 11 like minded souls. EPLYR had it all. Do yourself a favour and book into Eat Pray Love Yoga Retreat 2018 – you won’t regret it.” - Angela, Eat Pray Love Yoga Retreat (2017)
"Jules, huge thanks for a great week helping us purge our bodies of bad habits, demons and ill thoughts. Your affinity with the yoga instruction and personal human touch is an incredible talent of yours and I know we all gained so much from the experience. Your selection of venue, activities and the special guest appearance made it so rewarding and memorable for the whole team." - Allan Larkin (Aspect Property Group), Corporate Retreat Bali
"I just wanted to thank you so so much for the Bali Retreat. I had the most amazing time ever. For someone who never had any interest in travelling to Bali, I absolutely fell in love with the people, food and culture. You put so much thought, effort and energy into the organisation of the retreat and it showed. I loved that there was no pressure at any time and for me it was a perfect balance of yoga, meditation, shopping, eating and sightseeing. I feel so grateful to be part of this retreat .... I have never laughed so much in one week" - Monica, Get Wellbeing in Bali Retreat (2014)